Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Believe and Receive

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.Mark 11:24-25

Most of the times we ask God for healing, financial freedom, love, and other things we desire. God wants us to pray, but act as we have already received. If we know He always provides why don't we act like it? If I pray for God to heal my body from pain, right away I need to say "Thank you Lord for healing me!" I need to BELIEVE that He has healed me from my head to my toes. God always provides, heals, and loves. We just need to trust in Him and give everything up to Him. 

Let's Pray:
"Lord, tonight I am going to give all of my worries and hurt over to you. Tonight I am going to believe You will take all of my pain away and I shall be renewed in You o' God. I BELIEVE You have healed and restored my mind and body God. Thank you for believing in me Lord now I am going to always believe in You!"
AMEN

3 comments:

hellotheremeinchimayo said...

Your post was so true that I posted it on my facebook page. I am myself guilty of something doubting of GOD so I will cry out to GOD: "GOD help me with my unbelief!"

You're Walking with God said...

Thank you!

Philip Verghese 'Ariel' said...

Hi good to read your blog,
Thanks for dropping in.
Yes, prayer is the ultimate
answer to all our troubles
thanks for sharing
best regards
keep posting
philip

Post a Comment